Turkey, Chickpeas & Vegetables With BCAA’s, Glutamine & Creatine Available Size: 9kg & 20kg Breeders Bag
HP (High Performance) Grain Free Gluten Free Formula
The Ultimate In Performance Nutrition For Athlete Dogs Competing In Agility, Tracking, Working, Show, Flyball, Greyhound, Schutzhund, Obedience, Sled And Dock Dogs Just To Name A Few………
Turkey, Chickpeas & Vegetables
With BCAA’s, Glutamine & Creatine
Available Size: 9kg & 20kg Breeders Bag
MfM has scientifically developed the new HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula using key nutrients to help support the entire health and well-being of your canine athlete whilst delivering real results in all areas of performance, safety and effectiveness.
Why does MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula work so well? The secret is our science and the proprietary amino acid blend of BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids), Glutamine & Creatine in the correct ratios to enhance the performance and recovery of your canine athlete.
The true secret is the synergy of the amino acids that make this formula work so well. It took many years to develop this exact combination of vital nutrients, and it is the power of this formulation that elevates MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula to a league of it’s own.
MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula meets the high stress and physical needs of the canine athlete, show or active dog. MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula will help to maintain and enhance muscle development, stamina, endurance, alertness, stability and drive. MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula is ideal for sporting, agility, service, show and working dogs – even the active family pet.
MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula provides all of the vitamins and minerals which are required in increased amounts by performance dogs. A shortage of any essential nutrient will significantly reduce performance, health and recovery until the deficiency is corrected. Many of these nutrients are critical to muscle, nerve and heart function for efficient energy production for periods of maximum strain.
Feed MfM HP (high performance) grain free holistic formula when you want to go above and beyond industry standards to give your athletic dog that competitive edge you have been searching for.
- High in protein
- Grain free
- Packed with prebiotics
- BCAA’s in the correct ratios
- Omega 3,6 & 9
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No chemical preservatives
- No GMO’s
- Builds lean muscles
- Helps in healthy weight gain
- Quickens recovery time
- Enhances performance
- Increases strength
- Provides health and wellness
- Provides a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Increases energy, stamina and mental alertness
- Promotes joint protection for stressed joints
- Provides immune system support
- Improves digestion & nutrient absorption
Turkey is an alternative to the common flavours and perfect for dogs with allergies, turkey offers a natural, healthy protein with similar nutrient profiles as those of chicken.
- Turkey is a rich source of protein.
- Turkey is low in fat. White meat is lower in kilojoules and has less fat than the dark meat. A typical turkey consists of 70 per cent white meat and 30 per cent dark meat.
- Turkey meat is a source of iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- It is also a source of vitamin B6 and niacin, which are both essential for the body’s energy production.
- Regular turkey consumption can help lower cholesterol levels. The meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable.
- Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. It also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant
Chickpeas: Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production. Fiber is important in aiding proper digestion. Lysine is vital for many body functions including growth and maintenance of tissues and muscle mass.
Turkey meat, chickpeas, seasonal vegetables, peas, alfalfa, natural fats and oils, omega 3, 6 & 9, yeast, egg, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin and natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca Shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.
*Natural fats and oils are derived from our main protein source of turkey
*Please note this food does not contain any sugar (as sucrose) and is free of dairy products.
(Dry Matter Basis)
- Crude Protein (min) 32%
- Crude Fat (min) 20%
- Ash (Typical) 5%
- Crude Fibre (max) 4%
- Moisture 10%
- Phosphorus (min) 1%
- Calcium (min) 2%
|Note: 1 cup is approx 130 grams|
|Weight of dog (kgs)||Intake (gms/day)|
|* The feeding chart shown above is provided only as a guide and quantities fed to your dog can be adjusted.|